If you're having trouble conducting a drain or a fill, please try these troubleshooting steps:
- Check that your Water Level Sensors (located on the back right inside your reservoir) are not tangled or stuck in one position. They should rise and drop freely with the water level changes. Click HERE for instructions about this process.
- Make sure you have your water level sensor shield in place to protect your sensors from your roots. If you don't, please reach out to Grobo Support and they can invoice you for a new one!
- Check what colour the User LED is by clicking HERE. If it's green or blinking blue quickly, your unit has disconnected from Wi-Fi. Click HERE for instructions on how to reconnect. Once reconnected, try to do the drain/fill again.
- Can you hear the pump running? This is an important note for when you reach out to Support for assistance.
- Is your drain pump pulling water slowly? Check to see if your drain filter is still in place on the end of your drain tube in your water tank. If not, you could have roots in your drain pump causing a slow drain.
Still have questions? Please see HERE for how to contact us.