The Start can be set up using the following instructions:
- Refer to the Start's instructions to make sure you have all of its parts. Reach out to Customer Support if you're missing anything.
- Don't install the light extension immediately. Once the plant has grown to be right beneath the light, then install it.
- To help your plant's roots get a firm hold, use a toothpick to pierce the peat pod's bottom several times before you add your seed.
- After you add your seed, tear a bit of the peat pod and put it on top to 'cap' your grow.
- Make sure the peat pod's wick is long enough to touch the water. The peat pod shouldn't touch the water directly.
- Use the instructions to activate Long-Day Mode (13 hours).
Still have questions? Please see HERE for how to contact us.