If your Grobo has notified you of a problem with your water level sensors, please follow the steps below:
1. Find your water level sensors
- Remove the water tank cover that your plant is growing in
- Remove the plastic shield inside the tank that is protecting your sensors
- You will now see three water level sensors
2. Check that each sensor looks correct and can move up and down freely
- Be careful not to twist or loosen the sensors as this might cause leaking
- Look for any roots or sediment build up that can be cleaned off the sensors
3. If the sensors all look correct, the next step is to check that they are plugged in
- Please download the Water Tank Replacement Guide below and follow the instructions up until step 8
4. If all of your sensors are plugged in, please call customer support at 1-855-229-1770 and we can confirm that the sensors are functioning correctly.
- If there is still an issue, our customer success team will help you with next steps.