So, you've decided that Grobo is right for you. What's next?
Good news: Your Grobo will ship with everything you need to start your first grow. That includes the grow box itself, enough nutrients for one grow, a coco pod, and a carbon filter. It does NOT come with any seeds or cuttings. Please make sure to get your own before your Grobo arrives.
As you grow, you might find that additional tools are helpful. We recommend the following items:
- 1x pH Calibration and Conductivity Care Kit - Tools to clean and calibrate your pH probe after each grow. This will keep up your probe health, which will lead to a healthier plant!
- 1x Grow Kit - An extra set of nutrients (1-5), a coco pod, and a carbon filter. Depending on your strain type, recipe length, and any additional time added to your recipe - you may see more depletion of nutrients. Nothing is worse then running in the last few weeks of flower, so we recommend keeping extras on hand.
- 1x Pruning Shears* - Critical for giving your plant a few haircuts as it grows.
- 1x Microscope* - Get up close and personal with trichomes to know when to harvest.
- 1x Drying Rack Set* - Allows you to easily train your plant as it grows, or, hang your buds in the Grobo once your grow is complete so they can dry.
*All of these items are included in the Pro Grow Kit, along with a spare Grow Kit so that you can start your next grow immediately.
- 1x Digital Scale - Don't just guess how big your yields are. Know for sure!
- 1x Magnetic Tool Storage Box - Keep all your tools nicely organized on the side or back of your Grobo for easy access.
- 1x Hydroguard - To help fend off root rot. It's the most useful when applied in Germination or Early Vegetation stages. Please be advised though, this can be on the pricier side.
Still have questions? Please see HERE for how to contact us.