There is a safety feature built into all Grobo products that will shut the LED lights off if too much heat is detected. This is often due to the unit being in a warm environment. If the lights go out, you can check the fan and/or move your Grobo to a cooler room.
Checking the Exhaust Fan
The Exhaust Fan helps to cool down your Grobo and is located in the top of your system. There are a lot of LED lights inside the Grobo and this fan helps get rid of some of the heat to allow proper temperature control for your plant.
- LED lights turning on and off (overheating)
- Remove the No Smell Carbon Filter
- Check that the filter is clean and is not preventing air flow
- Look into the opening to see if the fan is turning or not
- DO NOT put your fingers near this fan in case it does turn on
- Reinstall the carbon filter for safety
- If the fan is not working, please contact our support team