Grobo products cannot be taken outside the US, Canada, and select European countries we now ship to for several reasons:
- Any use of a Grobo outside of the US, Canada, and our select European launch is a breach of our terms and conditions. Therefore, it will void the warranty.
- The unit does not have electrical certifications required to work in other countries.
We are unable to ship repair parts outside of the US, Canada, and our select European launch.
- We will be unable to ship the accessories needed to grow in the unit outside the US, Canada, and our select European launch.
- You run the risk of the unit not working or damaging the unit.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should you attempt to export the product, using a freight forwarder to ship or hand-carrying items internationally may result in complications not covered by Grobo.
If a freight forwarding service or hand-carrying is used to ship items internationally, the following applies:
- Grobo won't be responsible for damage, defect, material difference, or loss that occurs to goods after they're delivered to you or a freight forwarder. This means that Grobo isn't able to provide a replacement or a refund for any shipment taken outside by hand-carrying or using a freight forwarding service.
- If you (or a freight forwarder you so designate) have a US address, purchase goods from Grobo to be shipped to a US location, and then subsequently export these goods, you or the designated freight forwarder are considered the exporter of these goods. You or the designated freight forwarder are solely responsible for compliance with all export and import regulations, including all US export regulations and the import regulations of the destination country. Grobo must not be listed on any export documentation (e.g. export declarations, invoices, packing lists, air waybills, etc.).
- If you (or a freight forwarder you so designate) do not have a US residence and purchase goods from Grobo to be shipped to a US location, you or the designated freight forwarder may not subsequently export the goods without prior written authorization from Grobo.
Still have questions? Please see HERE for how to contact us.