Sometimes a factory reset will be recommended by Grobo's support staff.
Follow these quick instructions to perform a factory reset on your unit:
- Unplug your Grobo for 20 seconds.
- While plugging it back in, hold the user button (the silver button on the back right of your Grobo) down from approximately 20 seconds.
- You will see the User LED light flash a pink and yellow pattern.
- Your User LED light will then go red > green > blue then back to solid green.
- From here, reconnect your unit to WiFi.
Rest assured, your recipe won't need to be reapplied after a Factory Reset.
Still have questions? Please see HERE for how to contact us.