Refunds cannot be granted once the item has been shipped. Returns for repair can only occur if there is damage which falls under the Limited One-Year Warranty.
To make a return;
- Check out our Support Page to troubleshoot your issue - a lot of the time it could be a quick fix you can do at home!
- Can’t find your answer? Ask in our Community of Growers
- If you still cannot find your answer, contact Grobo Customer Support to report the issue
- If the issue cannot be solved and it is deemed that the Product must be returned to us to fix, the Customer Support Representative will provide you a Return Materials Authorization form (RMA) number
- Packaging materials will be dispatched to you if required. Only Products with original packaging or packaging we have sent to you and free of any defect or damage will be accepted
- The Grobo Customer Support Representative will send you return labels along with instructions on how to properly affix them to the package
- A pick-up will be scheduled and you will be updated when Grobo has received your unit
You can find out more information about our Returns and Warranty here.