The LED located at the front of the wood top gives you a simple indication of the status of your Grobo. The LED on a healthy Grobo will be slowly pulsing light blue. If your Grobo is not slowly blinking blue, then there may be an issue with your Grobo. Our LED Indicator Light Glossary will help you identify the problem.
Is your LED solid green, orange, or quickly blinking blue? If it is, you may need to reconnect to the Internet.
Your Grobo can lose Internet connectivity for many reasons. The most common reasons include: a disabled WiFi connection, a recent change to your WiFi credentials, or after switching Internet service providers. Reconnect your Grobo to the Internet by following the steps outlined below:
First, make sure that:
- Your Grobo is powered on and plugged into a wall outlet.
- Your home Internet connection is stable and your WiFi connection is working.
Steps to Reconnect
Set your Grobo to “Wifi Pairing” Mode
- If your Grobo’s User LED is solid green, then please proceed to the next step.
- If your Grobo’s User LED is not solid green, then hold down the button on the back of your Grobo until the User LED turns solid green.
Open up your My Grobo App on your phone, tablet, desktop or laptop
- Go to my.grobo.io and log into your My Grobo App to access your Grobo unit. If you have multiple Grobo units, make sure that you are on the unit that you want to reconnect.
Go to your Navigation Menu
- Desktop/Laptop: Your navigation menu will already be open on the left side of your screen.
- Tablet & Mobile: Tap on the icon located at the top left of your screen.
Select "Settings" then select "Reconnect to WiFi"
Are you on an Android device?
- Select “Yes” if your are on an Android device and put your device in Airplane Mode
- Select “No” if your are not on an Android device.
Connect your device to Grobo
- Using the WiFi on your device you will now connect to your Grobo. Once connected, you’ll give your Grobo the WiFi settings so that it can connect to the Internet on its own.
- Go to your Device’s WiFi Settings and look for a new WiFi network. This network will starts with “GROBO” followed by 4 characters (i.e. GROBO-XXXX). When connected, return to your browser.
Select your WiFi network and enter your network's password
- Grobo will check your Internet connection. It will save your WiFi settings to ensure that it can connect to the Internet.
Check your User LED to see if it is pulsing light blue.
- If your User LED is pulsing light blue that means you have successfully reconnected your Grobo to the Internet.
Still not connected?
Send us an email at email@example.com to get additional support.