In the video below, our Horticulturalist, Stephen, shows us exactly what you need to do once your grow is ready to harvest:
For step-by-step instructions, once 40% of your trichomes are cloudy, please do the following:
- Get a bucket, some pruning shears, and something to put your harvest buds on/in temporarily.
- Go into the Grobo App.
- Go to the Maintenance section on the left-most menu.
- Click on 'Harvest'
- A pop-up will ask you to Drain your unit. Carry out a draining.
- After the draining is done, you can conduct the harvesting process of actually snipping away buds and leaves. THIS VIDEO unpacks this process really well.
- After you're done harvesting, you can hang your harvest by Support Racks inside the Grobo.
- Then, you will see a prompt on your Grobo app's screen asking you to start 'Drying Mode.' Click that when you're ready, and it will begin. This mode is also available as a stand alone recipe, which you can select from the Recipe page. Drying Mode lasts a few days, then, you'll be good to cure your cannabis.
Still have questions? Please see HERE for how to contact us.