To add the Start to your Grobo Account, please do the following:
- Make sure you've signed up for an account in the Grobo App.
- Login to your account and select "Add Grobo" from the dropdown menu that opens by selecting this icon:
Select "Add Grobo Start" to add it to your account.
To apply a recipe to your Start, please do the following:
- Select "Add Plant" to apply a recipe from our Recipe List. There are three spots to apply recipes, just like there are three pods in your Start to plant seeds. This way, you can apply a recipe per pod.
- If you've selected the wrong recipe, delete it by selecting the Garbage Can icon in the bottom right corner of each recipe.
- If your preferred light mode is not correct, unplug the Start and plug it back in. You will then be in Long-Day Mode. The Grobo App does not control Light Mode.
Still have questions? Please see HERE for how to contact us.