Grobo's carbon filter is designed to contain and mitigate smells during growing and drying. Some plants have stronger odours than others. If you notice a smell coming from your Grobo, please check:
- That your Carbon Filter has been replaced within the last 3 months
- That you have not opened the door recently (this lets the smell out!)
- Pro Tip: You can look at your plant using our fluid glass to avoid opening the door
- Look to see that the two fans on the back wall are both running
- Make sure your door is shut and that the door seal is still in good condition
Note: You can purchase replacement carbon filters on our online store.