There are two sets of fans in your Grobo:
1. Exhaust Fan
The Exhaust Fan help cool down your Grobo and is located in the top of your system. There are a lot of LED lights inside the Grobo and this fan helps get rid of some of the heat to allow proper temperature control for your plant.
- LED lights turning on and off (overheating)
- Remove the No Smell Carbon Filter
- Check that the filter is clean and is not preventing air flow
- Look into the opening to see if the fan is turning or not
- DO NOT put your fingers near this fan in case it does turn on
- Reinstall the carbon filter for safety
- If the fan is not working, please contact our support team
2. Intake Fans
The Intake Fans bring in new, fresh air for you plant. Proper circulation and airflow are needed to keep your plant growing. These fans are located at the bottom, back panel of your Grobo.
Note: These fans are off during Germination to prevent drying out your seedling. The top fan will turn on during Stage 1. By Stage 2 - both will be operating fully!
- You can visually see the fans not working
- Your plants are no longer moving in the wind
- Check visually to see which fan is not running
- Look inside and outside to remove any debris or blockages that could be obstructing airflow to either fan