Your Grobo has 3 water level sensors in the tank. They are vital to the smooth operation of the unit and a successful grow. If your Grobo is remaining in drain mode, you can:
- Check your sensors.
1. Each of the 3 water level sensors are located in your tank, in the back right hand corner, behind the water level sensor shield.
2. Each sensor should be able to rise and fall vertically. (They sometimes shift in shipping)
3. When the water rises, all 3 sensors should float.
4. When the water drains, all 3 sensors should fall.
- If this does not stop the drain, reset your unit
- Unplugging your unit from the wall
- Wait 20 seconds
- Plug it back in
It will take ~1 minute for Grobo to boot up again and reconnect to the internet. Once it's online, you can continue to use it normally.