Not to worry, if your Grobo isn't level there is a quick fix! The Grobo has adjustable feet on the bottom that can be leveled to stop any vibration or rocking.
- Look at the feet of your Grobo to identify if:
- One foot is not touching the ground, or
- If one foot is extended more than the others
- If one foot is not touching the ground then turn the foot clockwise until it reaches the ground
- If one foot is extended further than the others, turn that foot counter-clockwise until all of the Grobo's feet are on the ground