The Grobo has adjustable feet on the bottom that can be levelled to stop any vibration or rocking.
Please conduct the following actions to level your Grobo:
- Look at the feet of your Grobo to identify if:
- One foot is not touching the ground; or
- One foot is extended more than the others.
- If one foot is not touching the ground, turn the foot clockwise until it reaches the ground.
- If one foot is extended further than the others, turn that foot counter-clockwise until all of the Grobo's feet are on the ground.
These are images of what a non-leveled (left) and leveled (right) foot looks like.
Still have questions? Please see HERE for how to contact us.